Cordialement
CD9362

Re: plateau Asiago

Message par CD9362 »

merci pour ce partage
Nordavind

Message par Nordavind »

Hi! I'm italian and I'm the webmaster of that website! :) :) ;)
You can find also other 2 pictures about french cemeteries in Conco here(pagg. 18 and 19). If you want I also have 3 other pictures (2 maps and 1 picture with a monument) about this cemery and another (little) french cemetery here in Conco, pictures found by a historian in my city all (I think there are also "La liste des Militaires Francais inhumés dans la Commune de Conco" in my city all).

I want to ask you two questions:

1) A BIG FAVOR :) I live in Conco, and I'm searching pictures about soldiers on my little village during ww1...have you got some pictures about french soldiers or landcapes taken by them here in Conco? Or near that city (Asiago plateau)? For example Campo Rossignolo, Pennar, Asiago, Fontanelle, Tortima (the place where I live, municipality of conco), Gomarollo, Lusiana... I've been looking for years some pictures and I found only a picture about an airship. I found this topic in this forum and you talk about Conco, but unfortunately I cannot see the photos.

2) I found some pictures taken in 1918 (I think august) near my home with french, english and italian officers (The Prince of Wales, Gen. Luca Montuori, Gen. Ugo Sani) but I don't know the name of the french general. Do you have any idea about who was? Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

Thanks to all! And saluti da Conco :)
Vittorio
Nordavind

Message par Nordavind »

A better photo about the french general (with the Prince of Wales) here
Répondre

Revenir à « Uniformes & divers »