german soldier michael schwanka

clovis1915

Re: german soldier michael schwanka

Message par clovis1915 »

Hello, I am trying to find their regiment of the great father of my wife during the first war, after a great uncle, this one was taken prisoner by the English in 1915, I did a track for her regiment, but I have to take a subscription to those ancestry.fr it indeed has a list of missing, injured and dead German during the period 1915-1917
Michael Schwanka appears in searches, but to obtain additional information, it is necessary to take out a subscription.? It bothers me a little knowing that I'm not sure this is him?
So if a few good souls already subscribe to the research for me and tell me the regiment, I would be very happy
Here what registry search
List of victims of the First World War, Germany, 1914-1917
Michael Schwanka sheets are accessible through the World Deluxe subscription

thank you in advance cordially Freddy
clovis1915

Message par clovis1915 »

Hallo, Ich versuche, ihr Regiment des großen Vater meiner Frau während des ersten Krieges zu finden, nach einer großen Onkel, dieser Gefangenen wurde von den Engländern im Jahre 1915, habe ich einen Track für ihr Regiment, aber ich habe zu nehmen ein Abonnement für diejenigen ancestry.fr es in der Tat hat eine Liste der fehlenden, verletzten und toten deutschen während des Zeitraums 1915-1917
Michael Schwanka erscheint bei der Suche, sondern um zusätzliche Informationen zu erhalten, ist es notwendig, ein Abonnement.? Es stört mich ein wenig zu wissen, dass ich nicht sicher bin, das ist ihm?
Also, wenn ein paar gute Seelen bereits für die Forschung zur Zeichnung von mir und sag mir das Regiment, wäre ich sehr glücklich
Hier, was Registrierungssuche
Liste der Opfer des Ersten Weltkriegs, Deutschland, 1914-1917
Michael Schwanka Platten sind über das World Deluxe Abo

Vielen Dank im Voraus herzlich Freddy
Vulcontexte

Message par Vulcontexte »

Hello,
Michael Schwanka from Rucewko, Hohensalza, was in Infanterie Regiment Nr. 13, 10.Kompagnie; 13.Infanterie Division. He was taken prisoner late March or early April 1915.

You're welcome.

Laurent
Répondre

Revenir à « English »