Regiments du Havre

territoriale

Re: Regiments du Havre

Message par territoriale »

I am trying to find out more information about Regiments du Havre and its history.

The JMO of the 178th Infantry Brigade (26 N 541/4) for 13th January 1918 has a note from the General Cdt en Chef about reorganisation of RIT, includes a reference to these unit(s). I guess they were formed of territorial troops and formed either the garrison of Le Havre or was an 'etapes' regiment and replaced the 24e RIT when it left Le Havre in June 1915 but can anyone confirm this and what battalions formed it?

Thanks

Martin
f.vaudour

Message par f.vaudour »

Hello,

I look for about this and I answer to when I find somethings

Regards

François
I am trying to find out more information about Regiments du Havre and its history.

The JMO of the 178th Infantry Brigade (26 N 541/4) for 13th January 1918 has a note from the General Cdt en Chef about reorganisation of RIT, includes a reference to these unit(s). I guess they were formed of territorial troops and formed either the garrison of Le Havre or was an 'etapes' regiment and replaced the 24e RIT when it left Le Havre in June 1915 but can anyone confirm this and what battalions formed it?

Thanks

Martin
"le passé est la mémoire du futur" P.Valéry
territoriale

Message par territoriale »

I have been reading the history of the 137eme RIT recently. It said that the 137eme had been given the title 'Regiment du Havre' on 1/12/1917.

My question has been answered.

Martin

Thanks

Martin
Répondre

Revenir à « English »