History 15eme Regiment d'Infanterie

zuid22

Re: History 15eme Regiment d'Infanterie

Message par zuid22 »

Hello,

I'm looking for info on the 15eme Regiment d'Infanterie.
My german great-grandfather was KIA on may 14th 1918 near Kemmel, in a fight against this unit.
Would anybody have info about this battle, from the French side? (I have the German part already)
Perhaps there's an official history for this regiment?
Thanks in advance,

Roel
- Joel Huret -

Message par - Joel Huret - »

Hello,

I've already posted this question in another section, but I'm new to this forum and still have to find my way...
I'm looking for info on the 15eme Regiment d'Infanterie.
My german great-grandfather was KIA on may 14th 1918 near Kemmel, in a fight against this unit.
Would anybody have info about this battle, from the French side? (I have the German part already)
Perhaps there's an official history for this regiment?
Thanks in advance,

Roel

Hello Roel,

I will send you by e-mail the history of the 15e Regiment d'Infanterie (may 1918 ).

Cordially,
Joel Huret
zuid22

Message par zuid22 »

Thanks very much, Joel.
I've sent you a PM in reply.

regards

Roel
bob lembke

Message par bob lembke »

Hi, Roel;

There is a short history of 15eme Regiment d'Infanterie on www.cecile_meunier.club.fr . There is a half page of information on that fighting on page 11. If you are writing or studing the entire engagement, not just the death of your great grand-father, I may have some specialized information from the German side that you may not have found. Please be warned that if you PM me I may not know it; this is the first day that I have posted on this excellent forum and I do not know my way about it yet.

Bob Lembke
Répondre

Revenir à « English »