Emile Gustave Jacquot

Jacquot

Re: Emile Gustave Jacquot

Message par Jacquot »

Armand:

Could you tell me how I could get a copy of my grandfather's and my great-uncle's service records.
My grandfather Gustave Jacquot also served in the French military during the Great War. I have no knowledge of where, but he was awarded the "Croix de Guerre" sometime during his service. He came to Canada on July 9, 1914, and returned to France on January 1, 1915 to join the 109th infantry regiment at Chaumont, Haute Marne. He left for the front with the 152nd regiment. and was transferred to the 352nd infantry regiment in 1917.

I am afraid that is all the information that I have.

Merci once again,

Irene
Irene Gammon
[email protected]
armand

Message par armand »

Irene

Were they French Citizen ?

This records called "Registre Matricule " are filed at the area record center (Archives Departementales) in the area where they lived when they was 20 years old.

Do you know the French town where they lived when 20 ?
Do you know them date of birth ?

We could find the location and e-mail of this file center(s) and ask by mail should the records are filed in this center.

eg Auguste, Delphin JACQUOT was born on July 31st 1894 in Beaume les Dames (Doubs) France
If he lived in Doubs area you could ask Besanson file center

http://wiki.geneanet.org/index.php/Arch ... s_du_Doubs

[email protected]

Let me know this info and and Iwill study the option

Regrds
Armand
Sur les traces du 132ème RI " Un contre Huit " et du 294ème RI (le "29-4")
Jacquot

Message par Jacquot »

Armand,

I am getting no response from Guillaume since before Christmas. Is he still at the same address? I have heard nothing further about my grandfather's records or where they might be.

Irene
Irene

Were they French Citizen ?

This records called "Registre Matricule " are filed at the area record center (Archives Departementales) in the area where they lived when they was 20 years old.

Do you know the French town where they lived when 20 ?
Do you know them date of birth ?

We could find the location and e-mail of this file center(s) and ask by mail should the records are filed in this center.

eg Auguste, Delphin JACQUOT was born on July 31st 1894 in Beaume les Dames (Doubs) France
If he lived in Doubs area you could ask Besanson file center

http://wiki.geneanet.org/index.php/Arch ... s_du_Doubs

[email protected]

Let me know this info and and Iwill study the option

Regrds
Armand
Répondre

Revenir à « English »