WELCOME WITH US ! Please read those basic rules...

Bernard Plumier

Re: WELCOME WITH US ! Please read those basic rules...

Message par Bernard Plumier »

:hello: Welcome to all the english-speaking visitors of that WW1 forum.

We are very proud to enlarge our very active community to other languages, and hope you will appreciate this experience.

We thank you to respect those simple basic rules :

1. All the messages and further answers in this section MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN. Messages written in French will be redirected in one of the other categories.

2. Normal politeness in your message highly increase your chances of getting friendly and constructive answers. Hello, good bye, thank you are not expensive words, and they really help.

3. Although dealing with war, our Forum is not a place for fighting... Please remain courteous, and have your personal disputes - if any - on personal media

4. Any discussion on out of scope or unsuitable subjects will be moderated.

Thank you :)

The moderation team
"- ... On s'amuse bien : tous les soirs nous enterrons nos copains !"
"La Peur" (en permission) - G. Chevalier

http://www.passioncompassion1418.com - http://canonspgmww1guns.canalblog.com/
ww1_USA

Message par ww1_USA »

Hi Bernard,
This is a great forum. It is wonderful that you have also created this English and German speaking subforum.
Narayan
www.lulu.com/commerce/index.php?fBuyContent=7870784 - mon livre "American Eagles", 400 pages, 225 photos, etc., environs 15 Euros
www.usaww1.com - American Eagles - the Rise of American Aviation in World War I, 1914-1918
www.usaww1.com/American-Expediti
Mary Thies

Message par Mary Thies »

Vielen Danke!! I need some help, please. My German Grandfather was a POW in France, 12 Sept. 1916 Somme: Between Allaines and Clery ( by Peronne?) I want to know where he was or in what camp. His Unit: Prinz Friedrich der Niederlande: 2. Westfalisches Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 15, II Bataillon, 8 Kompanie. He was a POW for 4 years, able to return to Germany in 1920. Any information would be soo much appreciated.
paolorubens

Message par paolorubens »

hello Bernard ,
thank for your explanation but what if I need to ask something I don't know how translate in french ? I am looking for information about " casque Roold " and probably the correct room is the french aviation section .
Répondre

Revenir à « DEUTSCH - ENGLISH »